- Autistic Self-Advocacy Network (ASAN)
- AGRE.org - Autism Genetic Resource Exchange (AGRE)
- The Sibling Support Project is a national effort dedicated to the life-long concerns of brothers and sisters of people who have special health, developmental, or mental health concerns.
- Global and Regional Asperger Syndrome Partnership A group committed to raising awareness about autism, Aspergers, and PDD.
- Asperger Syndrome and High Functioning Autism Association (AHA), Inc.
- MAAP Services for Autism and Asperger Syndrome is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing information and advice to families of individuals with Autism, Asperger syndrome, and Pervasive developmental disorder (PDD).
Pages about organizations related to Autism.
All items (11)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.