- Chapter 1 - What is Asperger's Syndrome?
- Chapter 2 - The Diagnosis
- Chapter 3 - Social Understanding and friendship
- Chapter 4 - Teasing and Bullying
- Chapter 5 - Theory of Mind
- Chapter 6 - The Understanding and Expression of Emotions
- Chapter 7 - Special interests
- Chapter 8 - Language
- Chapter 9 - Cognitive Abilities
- Chapter 10 - Movement and Coordination
- Chapter 11 - Sensory Sensitivity
- Chapter 12 - Life After School: College and Career
- Chapter 13 - Long-term Relationships
- Chapter 14 - Psychotherapy
- Chapter 15 - Frequently Asked Questions
The book has a preface at the beginning, and sections on glossary, resources, references, subject index and author index complete the book.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.